The contents of this policy describes what kind of personal information we collect from you and how we process your personal information. This policy is prepared according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force since 25 May 2018, which, together with the Personal Data Protection Act, ensure enhanced protection of personal data. The main principles of the new normative regulation are accountability and transparency to you about the processing of your personal data.
2. Information about the personal data administrator
B Consult Bulgaria Ltd., UIC 205393495, with headquarters and address in the city of Ruse 7000, 41 Solun Str., is an administrator of personal data as defined by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Contact information of B Consult Bulgaria Ltd.: phone number: 0882 080 124, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. By law, the company is not required to have a personal data protection official, so any inquiries about personal data should be made on the provided contact phones and e-mail address.
3. Legal ground for collecting personal data
B Consult Bulgaria Ltd. has a Certificate for performing intermediary activities in the field of human resources in the Republic of Bulgaria and other countries (number 2675 / 2018 and number 2676 / 2018) issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
B Consult Bulgaria Ltd. processes personal data that is voluntarily provided by its clients.
4. Purpose of collecting personal data
B Consult Bulgaria Ltd. collects personal data from its clients that is necessary for performing the functions of the company – staff recruitment and career counseling.
5. What kind of personal data we collect
Job candidates decide on their own what kind of data to provide
– First name and family name
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Place of residence
• Information about their education, additional qualifications and trainings, acquired skills
• Information about their work experience – name of employer, held position, job responsibilities
• Information about their career development preferences
• Information about current and desired remuneration
• Information about their references
6. Persons’ rights regarding their personal data
You have the right:
– to request a copy of your personal data
– to check the correctness of your stored personal data
– to correct or supplement your personal data
– to request your personal information to be deleted
– to be informed about any security breach of your personal data
– to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Committee or the court – If you think your rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Committee or turn to the courts.
We will process your request regarding your personal data within 30 days of receiving it. Your requests about deleting your personal data will be fulfilled within 30 days unless the EU legislation or the Bulgarian legislation requires further storage.
7. Personal data storage period – 2 years.
8. Underaged persons
Our services are intended for use only by persons over 18 years of age. We do not collect personal data of persons under 18 years.
If we receive information that we have collected personal data of a person under 18 years of age, we will delete their data unless we are required by law to store such data.
10. Contact us
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: city of Ruse, 7000, 5A Shtip Str., B Consult Bulgaria Ltd.
Updated date: 10 January, 2019